Friday, March 18, 2011

Odilia with SNG Gifts :)




Hi everyone, Odilia's photos of the partial SNG have arrived! These are the
photos of a double metal bed/mattress, her bookbag, blouse and other personal
items. She looks happy with the gifts and she writes:

Querido Padrino,

I send you warm greeting. My wish (is) this letter finds you well along with
your family. Thank God, I am in good health as well as my family. Thank you very
much for the special gift that you sent to me. I got 1 metal bed, 1 backpack, 1
blouse and 2 bras. Each item will be so useful for me. I will be sleeping better
and comfortable. I am so grateful with you. Thank you very much for your gift.
May God bless you today, tomorrow, and always. May God bless you. I say good-bye
to you with kisses and hugs. With so much love,

Odilia

I will post them in the album and later to her blog. I will post her letter to
the album tomorrow. Hopefully the rest of the funds for the roof will come this
week!

No comments:

Post a Comment